Included in each patient’s membership is the following:
- Annual physical examination
- Annual labs including: complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid panel if recommended, thyroid stimulating hormone, urinalysis, and EKG
- Easy access to same day or next day appointments
- Access to your provider through patient portal and phone, with expected response within 4 hours of reaching out to clinic.
- Further labs, imaging, and medication administration in clinic at cost
- Joint injections, sutures, Pap smears, toenail removals, medication injections, incision and drainage, skin tag/wart removals are also included at a simple set cost.
- Click here to review additional fee items.
The monthly membership fee is:
- $70 per month for a patient under the age of 50 years old
- $85 per month for a patient over the age of 50 years old
- $130 per month for a married couple
- $150 per month for a family of four including 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Each additional child is $20 per month
- $100 per month for a single parent family, including 1 adult and 2 children under the age of 18. Each additional child is $20 per month
Other services available include:
- $100 for DOT examination without wellness plan. If patient is established wellness plan member for at least 3 months, DOT examination will be $50.
- $85 per patient for a single acute care visit. Only one issue will be addressed at this visit, and a patient can only do this twice before they must switch to a membership. If testing needs to be completed or medications administered, further fees will apply.