Thank you again for your interest in Streller Family Wellness. As you might be aware, we are taking a different approach to local family healthcare. It may not be for everyone, but read on below to determine if you feel our services could be beneficial to you.
Who is a Good Fit for Streller Family Wellness?
There are several types of people who are a perfect fit for Streller Family Wellness. Here are a few situations where you might benefit from our direct primary care model:
- You are uninsured or are insured with a high-deductible plan – Because we do not bill insurance, we are able to remove the middle man and work directly with the patient to provide the needed assistance and services. We are not a replacement for insurance and still encourage our patients to have a high deductible plan, or even a healthcare sharing ministry, for emergencies (which we can help you find), but through an affordable monthly plan, we are able to care for each and every patient’s individual needs, from a preventative standpoint, as well as for the unexpected sick and acute care needs.
- You have insurance, but want more tailored care – Having good insurance DOES NOT exclude you from being a good fit for a direct primary care clinic. Many people with insurance still choose to use direct primary care when they have insurance because they have more direct access to the care they want and need. Imagine having a provider in your pocket when you need something.
- You want to know your provider – Having a strong relationship with your provider is important for your overall health. You can rest assured, you will receive that with Streller Family Wellness
- You want an old school family practice feel – One of our main goals is having a clinic where we know our patients and their family and they know ours! We plan to be in the community for years to come with the desire to contribute to the overall healthcare of our patients and the community as a whole.
We understand our style of care may not be the best for everyone, and we are happy to help find or you refer you to another provider or clinic that would be better suited for you, so don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help in that regard.
- An annual physical – Every year you will have an extended visit to go over routine health screening, and tailoring a healthcare plan to fit you, including labwork and an EKG.
- Relaxed, comfortable visits – Instead of expecting to sit on an exam table and quickly discuss just one issue, you have the opportunity to sit in the provider’s office to discuss any issues you have that day, and then be guided to an exam room for a thorough physical assessment.
- Unlimited access to your provider – You can have comfort knowing that your provider is available to you after hours. If you forgot to ask a question during your visit, no problem just send a message. If an urgent need arises, whether it be a holiday, weekend, or later in the evening, you will be assisted as well. Not just 9-5.
- Strong patient-provider relationship – This means that your healthcare plan is tailored just for you. There is no rush in your visit, which means ample time to focus on you. We also will work to find the right medications for you, including cost of medication. If any excess labs need to be completed, these will also be at wholesale cost.
- One monthly fee – As many visits included with this membership as you need including availability for laceration repair, joint injections, lesion removal, and EKG, just to name a few without any additional charge.
- Same day or next day appointments – Because the clinic is focused on you as the patient, there is not a need for our clinic to have a panel of a few thousand patients, instead a few hundred patients maximum, allowing for easy access to your provider.
- Easy access to the clinic team – Not only do you have a patient portal with direct access to your chart to message your provider, you also have the opportunity to text or call, and even schedule virtual visits for those times you just don’t want to or can’t make it to the clinic.
- Full disclosure – Because the focus of Streller Family Wellness is on the overall health of the patient, you will have full disclosure to our billing, including extra fees, your patient chart, and communication to the clinic.
What Else is Included?
- Annual labs including: complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid panel if recommended, thyroid stimulating hormone, urinalysis, and EKG
- Easy access to same day or next day appointments
- Access to your provider through patient portal and phone, with expected response within 4 hours of reaching out to clinic.
- Further labs, imaging, and medication administration in clinic at cost
- Joint injections, sutures, Pap smears, toenail removals, medication injections, incision and drainage, skin tag/wart removals are also included at a simple set cost.
- Click here to review additional fee items.
Monthly Membership Pricing
- $70 per month for a patient under the age of 50 years old
- $85 per month for a patient over the age of 50 years old
- $130 per month for a married couple
- $150 per month for a family of four including 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Each additional child is $20 per month
- $100 per month for a single parent family, including 1 adult and 2 children under the age of 18. Each additional child is $20 per month.
Meet The Provider
Owner and Nurse Practitioner
Jessica was born and raised near Union City, Oklahoma. She grew up on the farm of her grandparents, Jerry and Sylvia Benda, which is now a Centennial Farm. She attended Southern Nazarene University, where she obtained her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing with numerous honors in 2010. She then worked at Mercy Hospital for a few years prior to starting nurse practitioner school at Oklahoma City University, where she assisted in not only patient care, but policy and procedure creation for the hospital. She continued with a transition to work at Saint Anthony’s in the Emergency Room during graduate school. She graduated in 2016 with her Doctorate of Nursing Practice at the top of her class. During that time, she completed her capstone project, focusing on preventive healthcare among rural, middle-aged men. She worked at Oklahoma Heart Hospital directly out of school, and most recently worked in family practice at Dycus-Camp Clinic, a long time family care clinic in Moore, Oklahoma. She is focused towards the health and wellness of each patient, and feels strongly that the way to obtain this is through having a strong patient-provider relationship.
Jessica is married to her amazing husband, Eric, of 6 years, and has a daughter, Samantha. She also has two “dog”-ters, Penny and Porsha, who you occasionally may see at the clinic. In her freetime, she enjoys spending time with her family and traveling when possible. She loves sports, and enjoys being active.
Eric, Jessica’s husband, will be assisting at the office with various business tasks. Just another friendly face you can expect at Streller Family Wellness who will be available to help you with questions you may have related to your membership and fees.
You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions here.